On behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim, Medhouse is recruiting a Medical Science Liaison to join their Cardio-Renal Metabolic (CRM) team.
In this position you will contribute to increased awareness and to better treatment by discussing results of high-quality trials by building and maintaining trustworthy scientific and medical relations with Health Care Professionals (HCPs). You will be the face of Boehringer Ingelheim to high-level scientific professionals where you will engage in scientific discussions and idea exchange, where an ultimate goal is to ensure that the right patients are treated optimally with a focus on new scientific approaches.
Within the company you will support different teams (Medical team, Marketing, Field Force, Key Account Managers, Market Access and more) but the most important interactions will take place with the national/regional scientific/medical community.
In this position you will work nationally and interact with scientific experts throughout Sweden.
You will have the opportunity to travel quite frequently while reporting directly to the Medical Team Lead CRM in Sweden.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Act as HCPs scientific resource and go-to-person for scientific queries and in-depth scientific information related to medications and indications within your area of expertise
- Generate and communicate scientific data; have a deep understanding of scientific and medical thinking, limitations, and opportunities
- Support Internal Medical Teams, Field force, Key Account Managers, Marketing and Market access
- Develop and maintain network and interact with HPCs and authorities
- Document insights from interactions with stakeholders and co-create actionable strategies based on them
- Identify need for registries, epidemiological studies, non-trial activities and other medical/scientific projects
- Expect to spend around 70% of your time on external activities.
What you should bring to the team:
- Ideally you are a Medical Doctor or have a PhD in Medical Sciences
- Experience in the field of metabolism is a requirement
- Relevant experience in a similar position and an existing network is an advantage
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills to share scientific content and context to multiple audiences – both orally and in writing
- Excellent command of the Swedish and English language
- Knowledge of clinical trial design/ process and of the National Health Care System
- You have cross functional collaboration skills with a good skillset in the digital field
- Valid driving license
In terms of personal characteristics you are outgoing, analytic, innovative, with a can-do attitude. You are passionate about a field-based role and feel that spreading awareness around a specific disease really makes the difference in patients’ lives and you are not afraid to let others know. Moreover, you thrive working in a close team.
What benefits will be offered?
Next to the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself while learning from a fast-paced environment:
- Work in a wellbeing-oriented organization (Premium access to Headspace and ongoing support and initiatives related to ways of working to help employees to stay healthy and constantly improve the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being
- Customized Development plan based on your role and aspirations, with several learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning Premium, and access to international development opportunities and training programs
- Good balance between work and free time
- Competitive salary package and benefits (e.g., Access to Fitness activities and private healthcare insurance)
- A fun, diverse, and multicultural working environment.
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate, and improve lives.
At Boehringer Ingelheim, improving human and animal health has been at the core of what they do for a long time. Their People are the beating heart of their business. They are the ambassadors and driving force of their sustainable development agenda.
They are working to deliver across their six impact areas, drawing on their unique strengths and capabilities as a global health company.” Sustainable Development - For Generations” incorporates initiatives that they have been driving forward for many years.
Their work in these areas guarantee their commitment to their three pillars: More Health, More Green’ and More Potential.
Boehringer Ingelheim culture is closely linked to the principles of AAI – Agility, Accountability, and Intrapreneurship. In Sweden it is also strengthened by the local cultural value initiatives of BILiV. Want to learn more? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Questions regarding the position or the recruitment process?
Reach out to the responsible recruiters according to below.
Anna-Maria Lindqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 070 589 23 19
Jannie Sjöstrand, email@example.com, 070 297 97 14