Are you a technical application or IT Specialist with previous experience from a supportive and customer-oriented role? Then you might be the right person for the position as a Technical Services Specialist at Getinge!
About the company:
Getinge is a global leader in providing cutting-edge Digital Health Solutions (DHS) to healthcare organizations. They are committed to improving healthcare services by offering innovative software solutions that enhance patient care and streamline operations. As a part of their mission to deliver excellence, they are seeking a dedicated and skilled DHS Technical Services Specialist to join their team.
The Swedish DHS team is located in both Getinge and Stockholm. You will be joining a team of 7 colleagues with different backgrounds and competencies, and you will have frequent contact with colleagues from the neighboring Nordic Technical Services teams.
About the role:
As a Technical Services Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring customer satisfaction through implementation, training and support of Getinge’s solutions, remotely and on-site, depending on the solution's requirements. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Implement DHS applications for customers
- Provide multi-channel support
- Deliver customer training courses
- Maintain a strong customer-centric approach, ensuring satisfaction
- Develop and maintain an understanding of business, products, and technologies
- Previous experience in a similar job role
- High professional level of English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Strong technical skills including a good understanding of databases, networks, SQL
- Experience working with interface specification/configuration (for example HL7)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate and explain technical information to application users
As a person you are a technical and curious person with a strong desire to develop. You have a methodical approach to maintaining an overview of cases and completing them. Further you are comfortable working independently and have an action-oriented approach to delivering top-tier support. In conclusion you have a good ability to establish and maintain strong customer relationships.
What Getinge Offer
- Training and mentoring
- Remuneration based on performance
- Friendly colleagues and environment
- Flexible working hours
- Good work-life balance with the opportunity to work hybrid or in the office
- Development opportunities
- Challenging projects that drive Getinge forward every day
- Employee benefits
Location: Stockholm, the office is based in Solna. There are good possibilities to work remotely.
Position Type: Full-Time
Travels: The role requires domestic travel in Sweden, with anticipated travel averaging around 10% annually.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Anna Sandberg 072-083 63 88/ email@example.com or Elin Ullerfors 070 090 92 24/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome with your application as soon as possible, we process applications and conduct interviews continuously during the application period.