Are you interested in managing projects and working in a global organisation in the field of ophthalmology? Then this job opportunity could be right for you!
Santen Pharmaceutical is a world-leading pharmaceutical company specialising in ophthalmology. It was founded in Japan over 100 years ago and today supplies products used by patients all over the world. Santen's passion is to contribute to better eye health and vision for patients and to make effective treatments available to patients and to healthcare providers. Santen's core business is prescription ophthalmic medicines for the treatment of glaucoma, dry eye, eye infections, allergies, as well as glaucoma surgery products. Eye drops for dry eyes, allergies are also available as OTC drugs in pharmacies, as well as medical devices for eye care.
At Santen, you will have the opportunity to work in an organization with good working conditions and good benefits where you will have the opportunity to develop and be challenged.
About the role
As a Commercial Excellence Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of Santen’s next phase of analytical investigation addressing high value customer engagement and omnichannel optimisations. You will also be responsible for the Sales Force Effectivness productivity analysis, Field force design, dashboard orchestration and next-gen analytics.
You will work close to business-critical functions including Commercial Operations EMEA, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Regulatory, Marketing and Country teams to enhance the analytical capabilities of Santens systems and their employees.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Progress the data literacy agenda for the EMEA organization through the promotion of analytical platforms or dashboards, and frameworks that can enhance user confidence in taking data-led actions.
- Develop fit-for-purpose strategic analytics relevant for the Nordics markets, new technology integration and data literacy training plans that will leverage the skills and capabilities of multiple teams to enhance the businesses use of data.
- Be a leader in the continued development and enhancement of our Face-to-face and digital customer engagement.
- Work very closely with the marketing teams to plan customer journeys, multichannel engagement models, develop Return on Investment analytics and help steer Santen’s customer engagement into the future.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory, legal and operational. requirements and procedures, through the highest ethical standards.
- Essential elements of the Commercial Excellence strategy, as for example targeting and segmentation, customer analytics and touchpoint analytics. A Horizon scan for future high value technologies. Identifying new better tools for the organization. Selling the data vision and mission to internal leaders within multiple markets and departments.
- University degree (Bachelor as a minimum) in a relevant field is required (i.e. life
sciences, Economics, Maths or any other highly analytical elective).
Robust experience within the pharmaceutical industry, including at least two years of experience in business analytics.
- Experience of leading the business journey from analysis to insights.
- Experience working in a customer facing role or working very closely with a
customer facing team for 2+ years.
For this position we are looking for someone who is a self-starter that is happy leading projects and programs in organizations. You have a proven track record of delivering strong results, building relationships and a good ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment as well as independently. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is mandatory. It is an advantage if you have experience of using OCE or Veeva for development of customer engagement plans.
Location: Stockholm or Helsinki
Form of employment: Permanent employment, start as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Anna Sandberg or Anna Maria Lindqvist:
Anna Sandberg: 072-083 63 88/ email@example.com
Anna Maria Lindqvist: 0705-89 23 19 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application as soon as possible, we process applications and conduct interviews continuously during the application period!